HORSE RIDING COACH (OR TRAINEE) / RECEPTIONIST
If you are passionate about horses, enjoy the hard work involved in good horse management, like helping people and want to develop your equestrian skills further we have positions in coaching and management available from time to time.
So give us a call and we can have an initial chat to you. You can also send us a cv through this site or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours have some flexibility with availability on weekends required and some times during the week.
- Up to full time is available but we job share depending on the individual’s circumstances.
- If you are not already an accredited coach you will need to be enrolled in the NCAS EA coach training program. The Centre supports the training of our coaches and there is plenty of riding and competition available.
- We work in a flexible supportive team environment.
- We travel locally and overseas.
- Our programs are diverse.
- The Centre is well established on the edge of Canberra but you will need your own transport.
- There is no age preference
- Some horse experience is essential.
- Please call on 6288 5555 (we are closed Mondays) or send an initial cv to email@example.com
- Casual and Sunday rates apply. Earnings will depend on hours worked.
- Pay rates are adjusted each year and there is salary progression with skills advancement.