HORSE RIDING COACH (OR TRAINEE)
If you are passionate about horses, enjoy the hard work involved in good horse management, like helping people and want to develop your equestrian skills further we have positions in coaching available.
So give us a call and we can have an initial chat to you. You can also send us a CV detailing your equestrian experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coaching beginner riders and groups, progressing to higher levels (dependant on training) across our diverse progam – after school lessons, weekend groups, holiday programs etc
- Being involved in our Poplar Corner pony parties
- General stable duties and horse care tasks.
- Opportunity to ride the centre’s horses and to take part in competitions
- Equestrian and riding experience essential. Ideally some form of training in Dressage and Show Jumping preferred.
- Training towards EA qualifications available. If you are not already an accredited coach you will need to be enrolled in the EA coach training program.
- We work in a flexible, supportive team environment.
- The Centre is well established on the edge of Canberra but you will need your own transport.
- Hours have some flexibility with availability at least 1 weekday and 1 weekend day required. Up to full time available for right candidate.
- Casual and Sunday rates apply. Earnings will depend on hours worked.
- Pay rates are adjusted each year and there is salary progression with skills advancement.
Please call on 6288 5555 (we are closed Mondays) or send a cover letter detailing your equestrian/riding experience and CV to email@example.com